The Canyons in Castle Pines - vision straight out of a Hallmark Movie!10/30/2019
I have stopped by the community a couple times now. The first thing I noticed (and LOVED) was the covered bridge they have built that greets you as you enter and as you leave! It is straight out of a Hallmark movie!
Introducing THE CANYONS in Castle Pines:
Here are some general details:
- The community consists of 1,275 acres just off of I-25 (east) in Castle Pines
- Shea is the developer and one of the builders of this gorgeous property
- There will be 2,000 single and multi-family homes provided by a variety of builders (there are 5 builders out here so far)
- KB Homes
- Shea Homes
- Berkeley Homes
- Infinity Home Collection
- Tri-Pointe Homes
- 12-acres of the land will be dedicated to a Future public school
- Amenities Include:
- The Canyon House - Community Clubhouse with a pool, fitness center, kid-zone, patios, decks and more
- The Retreat - An adult centered clubhouse with catering kitchen, gathering rooms, bar, lounge and outdoor space for those summer nights with friends
- Central Plaza - An outdoor Amphitheater style space
- The Green - It's the central community park
- The Exchange Coffee House & Info Center - A space where you can work outside of the house, sip coffee and meet with friends right inside your community
- Outdoor Gazebos
- Playground areas
- 1/3 of this community is dedicated to Open Space which means you will have PLENTY of room to spread out and soak up the fresh outdoors
- Community Garden space
- Grassy Areas
- Picnic areas
- shaded structures
- Approximately 15 miles of hard and soft trails can be found throughout The Canyons
On my First visit to this community I sat down with Brandon Burgess, one of the most educated Sales Counselors I have met in a long time! He represents KB Homes and their New Paired product (The Canyons Villas) out at The Canyons. Brandon met with me on site and walked me through their model homes that are currently under construction. While the models are being built, he has a cozy sales trailer set up right next door and he is ready and able to show you just why KB and their new (and might I add GORGEOUS) paired, low maintenance product might be just what you are looking for!
The next time I stopped by this gorgeous community, I toured the 2 models offered by SHEA Homes- The Hyde and the Stonehaven and Miguel was the onsite sales rep that answered many of my questions. You have to come out and see these for yourself! In the meantime, check out the website to learn more about Shea Homes and their product out there!
The short story—we are a local builder that has been building in Colorado for over 35 years. Find more detailed info at LiveBerkeley.com . Base pricing will range from $479,900-$504,900 and square footage will be a range of 1600-1900 square feet. We like to say that we will be the entry level builder for people in The Canyons, as we should be coming in around the lowest priced homes in the community.
They just began construction on 3 models and anticipate their opening date for sales in Feb/March 2020. They anticipate pricing to come in around $600,000 - $800,000 but they are still finalizing all the special details to make sure they bring the best of the best to this amazing community. Check out their website for more details and to join their interest list to stay up to date!
Infinity Home Collection:
This custom builder is bringing your vision to life! Their award winning designs have been impressing Colorado for more than a decade! They will be bringing their newest offering, the Vector Collection to The Canyons. They have started construction on their 3 models and will start pre-sales in November! For more information and to join the interest list check out their website: Infinity Home Collection
All in all, this is an incredible new community nestled in one of my favorite cities. I am excited to watch how this community unfolds and see how they create the feeling of... "CLOSE. AWAY."